Coffee specialist Cherizena has a range of coffee-based gifts for the festive season.
The products have been designed to suit all budgets, costing between £2.50 and £20, and are the perfect present for coffee lovers everywhere.
The range includes delightful pillow packs of chocolate-coated coffee beans and premium selection boxes.
Each gift comes in an attractive pack and is available by mail order direct from http://www.cherizena.co.uk/
Cherizena’s Christmas range features:
• The Christmas Treat – a gold pillow pack, tied with ribbon, containing 60g of ground Pure Colombian Medium Roast and 60g of Cherizena’s ground Christmas Coffee priced at £4.50.
• The Premium Selection Pack – a gold box with a clear lid and bow fastening, containing 60g of Cherizena’s ground Christmas Coffee, 60g of ground Melton Mowbray Blend, 60g of ground Espresso Blend, 60g of ground Blue Mountain Blend, and a gold gift box containing 50g of chocolate-coated coffee beans priced at £8.50.
• The Cuban Christmas Pack – a black-based box with clear lid and bow fastening, containing 75g each of speciality Cuban coffees Turquino Montanes and Cubita, Christmas coffee and a gold gift box containing 50g of chocolate-coated coffee beans priced at £12.50.
• Chocolate-Coated Coffee Beans – a gold pillow pack with ribbon trim containing 50g of milk, dark and white chocolate-coated coffee beans priced at £2.50.
• Cafetiere and Coffee Gift Set – a stylish gift set featuring a 350ml cafetiere, a measuring scoop, a clip to fasten an opened pack to keep the contents fresh, and 125g each of Cherizena’s Christmas Coffee and a premium Breakfast Blend priced at £20.
All packaging in the Christmas gift range is recyclable.
Cherizena’s limited edition Christmas Coffee, which features in some of the gift packs, has been created by flavouring the Colombian Excelsior medium bean with a delicious combination of Jamaican rum, toasted pecan nuts, warming nutmeg, cinnamon spices and a hint of orange.
With an aroma reminiscent of Christmas pudding, the Cherizena Christmas Coffee is available in individual packs, as well as part of seasonal gift sets.
Offering up to 30 single origin coffees and blends, and 20 different flavoured varieties, Leicestershire-based Cherizena is a leading UK specialist producer of coffee, and sources premium, rare and speciality coffees, as well as creating its own range of superb flavoured coffees.
For details call 01664 820111 or visit http://www.cherizena.co.uk/. Post and packing costs from £2.