Cherizena Coffee has unveiled a Christmas cracker with its selection of gifts for coffee lovers.
The perfect present for connoisseurs, a range of products has been put together to suit all budgets with prices starting at £2.50 for a gift box of chocolate-coated beans and rising to £10 for a luxury Christmas Selection.
At the heart of the range is Cherizena’s limited edition Christmas Coffee – created by flavouring Colombian Excelsior medium beans with a delicious combination of rum, hazelnut, cinnamon, vanilla, orange and pecan nut flavours.
“Last year’s Christmas gift sets proved very popular,” said Kate Jones, who runs Cherizena, based at Wartnaby, near Melton Mowbray in Leicestershire. “They make great presents for anyone who loves coffee….from grandmas and granddads, aunties and uncles through to husbands and wives, and brothers and sisters.
“The festive blend adds a fabulous seasonal touch to our gift packages and is sure to put a smile on the most discerning of coffee lovers on Christmas morning.”
The seasonal range features:
• Christmas Coffee – a 125g pack of whole beans or grounds priced at £3
• Christmas Treat – a gold linen-effect pack containing either 60g of Italian roast, plus Christmas Coffee or 60g of Decaff High Roast and Decaff Christmas Coffee for cafetieres costing £4.50
• Christmas Selection – a presentation box containing 60g packs of Blue Mountain Blend, Costa Rica, Espresso Blend and Christmas Coffee (available as beans or ground coffee) plus a 50g gift box of assorted Chocolate Coated Coffee Beans costing £10
• Chocolate Coated Coffee Beans – a 50g gift box containing delicious milk, white and dark chocolate-coated beans priced at £2.50
• Christmas Delight – a presentation set of two 125g packs of coffee beans plus a 50g bag of chocolate-coated beans selling for £8. The coffees available are either Italian Roast and Christmas Coffee or Decaff High Roast and Decaff Christmas Coffee.
The family firm has around 30 single-origin coffees and blends, and 20 flavoured varieties, which are available in shops across the country as well as pubs and cafes.
It is a leading UK specialist producer of coffee and sources premium, rare and speciality coffees, as well as creating its own range of superb flavoured coffees.
The gift sets are available from www.cherizena.co.uk or by calling 01664 820111 from the beginning of October 2011.
*Colours on the festive packaging may vary from those pictured.
Nottingham PR company Perfect 10 PR www.perfect10pr.co.uk